background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Stroll for Epilepsy


In just two weeks, our family will be heading to Michigan to support a close friend, Amy Peterson. She and her son, Carter, both have been diagnosed with epilepsy. We will be participating with her team (Team Peterson) in the 2010 Summer Stroll for Epilepsy™.

Please join me in an effort to raise necessary funding for the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan. I am very excited to meet my fundraising goal. Your support in this event would mean a lot to me and individuals with epilepsy. I would be so grateful if you could walk as a part of my team or contribute to the cause. Please write back or log on to my page to read more about the event. Thank you so much!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Epilepsy Foundation - Michigan

******************************************************************************
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
******************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment